Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Sim Cam part 2, catch-up day. Assigned 10/7, due 10/7 - Minor

  Today we will revisit the Sim Cam and finish off that project. Then you will have the rest of the period to get caught up before grades are due tomorrow.

Next week we will go on our second Prompt Shoot and you will be using the manual settings. I will help you along the way to make sure you are getting properly exposed images.

 Please go to this website and wait for instructions.


Please do not set anything and do not take any photos until I direct you to do so!!

I will be handing out a guided response paper that you will turn in at the end of class for a grade.

If you miss class today, I will give you this paper when you return and you will need to complete the assignment before you can go take Prompt Shoot #2 (manual).

No comments:

Post a Comment